Looking to expand your horizons and apply your knowledge and skills in ways you never have before? Want to cultivate a mindset of innovation and participate in real-world projects that will make a positive impact and give you the kind of experience that employers are looking for? You’ve come to the right place! Start with these suggestions:
- Take a class. We’ve pulled together a list of the courses on creativity, innovation, and design being taught currently at BYU. Find one that suits your fancy on our Classes page.
- Join a club. What better way to get involved than by meeting with like-minded people who share your passions? Check out which clubs are meeting this week here.
- Go to an event. Events that involve innovation and design happen regularly on BYU campus. See what’s coming up soon with our calendar.
- Contact one of the Innovation Labs. These centers span multiple disciplines and are an excellent resource for students who want to get involved in innovative activities.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates on what innovation is happening at BYU and beyond.
Further questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.